Tags You Can Click On…Adversity Agency Atonement Audrey Hepburn Bing Crosby Cary Grant Change Charity Chastity Children Christian Bale Christmas Christopher Plummer Confidence Courage Danny Kaye Dean Jagger Death Easter Endurance Faith Family Fatherhood Fathers Forgiveness Frank Capra Fred Astaire Friendship Gene Kelly Goals Gratitude Gregory Peck Halloween Happiness Henry Fonda Holy Ghost Humility Ingrid Bergman Integrity Jesus Christ Jimmy Stewart Julie Andrews Kathryn Grayson Kindness Kurt Russell LDS Love Marriage Maureen O'Hara Memorial Day Music Optimism Parenthood Patriotism Peace Pioneers Prayer Pride Purpose Racism Relationships Religion Repentance Responsibility Resurrection Sacrifice Selfishness Service St. Patrick's Day Strength Temperance Temptation Thanksgiving Time War
Author Archives: Adam
This is my last post, but you can still reach me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Advertisements
Not to be a stickler on details, but this movie seems to be more of a “Ben-Him.”
I’d tell you what this movie is about, but then you might not watch it.
If you like dark corners, shady relatives, and what appear to be satanic fire chants, this movie should be right up your alley.
The Oscar-winning movie that convinced America to stand with the British in World War II.
Is it worrisome that 90 percent of what I know about China comes from this trilogy? (Don’t worry, the other 10 percent comes from world maps, lukewarm buffets, and Flower Drum Song.)
Starring Winnie the Pooh, Santa Claus, and Moses’s mom.