Thanks Friends

FamilyThis is my last post, but you can still reach me at sundaymovieseditor@gmail.com.

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged | Leave a comment

Ben-Hur (1959)

ben-hur 1959Not to be a stickler on details, but this movie seems to be more of a “Ben-Him.”

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Into the West (1992)

irish movieI’d tell you what this movie is about, but then you might not watch it.

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

The Secret Garden (1993)

secret garden movieIf you like dark corners, shady relatives, and what appear to be satanic fire chants, this movie should be right up your alley.

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , | Leave a comment

Mrs. Miniver (1942)

mrs miniver greer garsonThe Oscar-winning movie that convinced America to stand with the British in World War II.

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment

Kung Fu Panda 3 (2016)

kung fu panda 3 be youIs it worrisome that 90 percent of what I know about China comes from this trilogy? (Don’t worry, the other 10 percent comes from world maps, lukewarm buffets, and Flower Drum Song.)

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , | Leave a comment

Cheers for Miss Bishop (1941)

valentines day single movieStarring Winnie the Pooh, Santa Claus, and Moses’s mom.

Continue reading

Posted in Uncategorized | Tagged , , , , , , | Leave a comment